On-line registration is now available on this site.
Early bird registration deadline has been extended until : February 28, 2017.
For specific questions regarding registration, please contact: email@example.com
All participants must be registered and are urged to register in advance. You can register on line on this secure server in paying with your credit card or bank transfer and follow the instructions.
Registration per phone will not be processed. Registrants will receive confirmation by way of an acknowledgement letter and invoice, which will include the amount of Value Added Tax (VAT) paid.
This confirmation letter should be presented upon arrival at the Pre-registration Counter.
|Regular participant before deadline (28/02/2017)||400€ (VAT incl.)|
|Regular participant after deadline (28/02/2017)||450€ (VAT incl.)|
|Regular participant on-site||520€ (VAT incl.)
|Assistant / Physiotherapist||200€ (VAT incl.)|
|Assistant / Physiotherapist on-site||
250€ (VAT incl.)
|Student / Resident*||
All indicate rates above include a VAT of 20% at current rate at the day of printing.
*Please provide certificate of your Head of Department
DELEGATES' REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
- Admission to all congress sessions, poster area and technical exhibition
- Congress documents (final programme, abstracts book or CD/Rom, congress bag)
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- ACORA - Association des Chirurgiens Orthopédiques de Rhône Alpes (116 rue Antoine Charial – 69003 Lyon) has given mandate to MCI for the organization of the Lyon Hip Arthroplasty 2017 Congress and therefore to act and receive the fees on its behalf.
- Payment must be sent to the Congress Office in EUROS (€):
- by Credit card : VISA, EURO/MASTER CARD or AMEX only (NO other cards accepted)
- by bank transfer to the order of MCI France
to CREDIT LYONNAIS – Le Crédit Lyonnais – Direction Entreprise - 19 boulevard des Italiens - 75002 Paris - France
Bank code: 30002 – Sort Code: 05666 – Account N°: 000 006 0133 P - Key: 15
BIC: CRLYFRPPXXX - IBAN: FR91 3000 2056 6600 0006 0133 P15
Copy of the bank transfer must be attached to the registration form. Do NOT forget to give the name of the congress and of the person you are paying for, on the bank transfer order.
A processing fee of 30€ will be charged for changes in registration except for name substitutions which will be treated as new registrations.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail or e-mail) to the Congress Office according to the following conditions and reimbursement will be processed AFTER the Congress. Requests for refunds made after June 13, 2017 will not be considered:
- Up to January 15, 2017: 100 Euros will be withheld for administrative fee,
- Cancellations between January 16 and February 15, 2017: reimbursement of 50% of the fees paid,
- After February 15, 2017: no refund.