MAJOR SPONSOR WORKSHOPS
11:15-12:45 - Thursday September 12th, 2019
The workshops listed here below are organized by the 3 major corporate partners of the Congress.The access is included in the congress registration fees but for logistical reasons, please choose the workshop you wish to attend while registering for the congress.
DEPUY SYNTHES - Room St Clair 3A
A unique stem and many solutions: Corail in all her forms (Dual Mobility/OR Efficiency.
- A Dual Mobility vision - M. Bonnin
- Design and HA - D. Hardy
- OR Efficiency - K. Corten
GROUPE LEPINE - Room St Clair 1
The role of implants in optimised recovery after hip surgery : Design, Fixation, Approach & Results
- Introduction - S. Mathonniere
- Design of Quattro dual mobility cups & results - A. Ferreira
- Results of a Targos mini stem associated to a Quattro dual mobility cup - J.M. Puch
- Dual mobility THA implanted by anterior approach : Technique & results - S. Lustig
- Quattro cup input for instable pertrochanteric fractures - J. Caton
- The impact of reaming in a press-fit cup fixation? Benefit of a single use reamer - J.L. Prudhon
STRYKER - Room St Clair 2
Innovation in hip replacement: from implants design to Mako robotic-arm assisted surgery.